I'm trying to get to grips with Qt's designer (I am using Qt2's designer. I
think that's correct isn't it?)

Attached is a screenshot of what I've got so far for the External dialog.
I'm trying to add some widgets to control the appearence of the inset
within LyX. Basically, I'm just copying the equivalent stuff in the
Graphics dialog.

You can see how I've grouped the various widgets together. Look Ok?

My question: how do I tell them they're sitting in the "LyX Display" frame.
Thereafter, how do I layout this frame within the whole dialog. Seems I've
got stuck.

--
Angus