John Levon wrote:

>> You can see how I've grouped the various widgets together. Look Ok?
>
> I would place the template combo at the top, as it is dominant over the
> other stuff. And possibly make it a grooup box so it's obvious what is
> in the text area. Even better, would be to change the visual look of the
> text area so it's not sunken...

Well I've put the template at the top.

> But don't worry too much, I can do details stuff if you like

I'll continue to play willing.

I've connected the signals and slots and have added code to
QExternal::update_contents and QExternal::apply.

Question. xforms has input filters. In this case I have
        fl_set_input_filter(dialog_->input_lyxscale, fl_unsigned_int_filter);

Is there any equivalent in the Qt code?

--
Angus