On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 03:43:25PM +0100, John Levon wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 04:43:36PM +0200, Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:
>
> > Actually, for labels I'd prefer something like that (something like an inlined
> > inset with a frame that is drawn when the cursor is inside and can be escaped
> > with the tab key).
>
> I don't see any good reason to have any different user-visible behaviour
> whatsoever

For short ERT and \label, 'inline editing' would be beneficial as well.
So arguable, this is no 'different user-visible behaviour' but rather
some kind of inset that's not yet implemented.

Sort of a InsetText wrapper 'thinner than InsetCollapsable'.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have,
nor do they deserve, either one.     (T. Jefferson or B. Franklin or both...)