On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 05:17:28PM +0200, Andre Poenitz wrote:

> Why doesn't a paragraph store its language.

Now there's a raw subject.

> Paragraph::getParLanguage(BufferParams const & bparams) const

I couldn't understand why not. Lars (or JMarc ?) explained some
circumstance where this matters, but I fail to recall it now.

> #warning FIXME we should check the prev par as well (Lgb)

Apparently this is a 1.4 regression resulting from parlist. Me and Lars
spent some time going over this on IRC, but I've forgotten the entire
discussion :(

regards
john

--
Khendon's Law:
If the same point is made twice by the same person, the thread is over.