On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 10:24:47PM +0300, Dekel Tsur wrote:

> If we decide storing "paragraph language", we should add the option to
> change it in the paragraph dialog.

Erm, why ? This is an implementation detail. We have two user-visible
notions :

o the language of text set to a particular language
o the document language (default language)

I do not see the value in complicating this.

> Also,  we need to keep a sensible behavior:
> When the user creates a new paragraph, its language
> should be set to the language of previous language.
> However, if the user changed the language before inserting new characters to
> the paragraph, then the paragraph language should be switched to the new
> language.

Yep. This still beats the way the current works (more accurately, fails
to work).

regards
john

--
Khendon's Law:
If the same point is made twice by the same person, the thread is over.