On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 01:24:23PM +0200, Michael Schmitt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am back from holidays and I already managed to work through your
> hundreds of emails and cvs commits.
>
> What is the current status of LyX? Is it usable again?

Don't think so.

> Andre, is there anything that requires testing?

Nothing serious yet.

I wouldn't mind some help in the core clean up, though.

Do you know of a tool to identify "dead" code? I.e. not accessed by
anything else? [gprof seems to be able to add usage count on a per-line
base, but that's just for the things actually used in the profile
run...]

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have,
nor do they deserve, either one.     (T. Jefferson or B. Franklin or both...)