On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 08:12:36PM +0300, Martin Vermeer wrote:

> Here's an update. Two bugs squashed, an off-by-one in ColorHandler

+
+       // Open insets of selected branches, close deselected ones
+       // Currently only top-level insets in buffer handled (bug).
+       ParagraphList::iterator pit = buffer()->paragraphs.begin();
+       ParagraphList::iterator pend = buffer()->paragraphs.end();
+       for (; pit != pend; ++pit) {
+               pit->insetlist.insetsOpenCloseBranch(bufferview());
+       }

You can use a ParIterator to do this I think.

+       void branch_input( FL_OBJECT *);

whitespace

+int InsetBranch::latex(Buffer const * buf, ostream & os,
+                                               LatexRunParams const & runparams) const

Your use of tabs for alignment means I see stuff like this.

http://www.movement.uklinux.net/docs/whytabs/

It would be nice to see some docs on this feature ...

I'm building this now. From looking at the patch, I'm OK if it's applied
(finally !). We really put you through the mill on this one :)

I suggest that if you don't hear any more complaints in the next day
that you apply it

regards
john