On Wednesday 27 August 2003 08:13, Asger Kunuk Alstrup wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, Jose' Matos wrote:
> > For those who like here follows the family album:
> > http://www.lyx.org/~jamatos/archeology/
>
> That's great ;-)

  At least someone who understand me. ;-)

> Could you put the 1.0 and 1.2 releases and CVS up as well?

  Later when I have the time to make them compile with xforms 1.0, but sure.
:-)

> Also, write that you compiled this recently.

  Done.

> Finally, if you put release dates on it, I think you should make a link
> from the news site. At least I found it quite interesting.

  I have placed that information in a different place.
  I would like to complete and correct it as time goes, and cross-reference
the facts for an easier reading.

  It will be interesting to suply patches to make the older versions work with
xforms-1.0 and newer compilers. Actually I already them for versions older
than 1.0.

  I would like also to put online all the info I have regarding the evolution
of lyx file format during the different lyx versions.

  Comments?

--
José Abílio

LyX and docbook, a perfect match. :-)