On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, Jose' Matos wrote:

> > > http://www.lyx.org/~jamatos/archeology/
>
>   I have placed that information in a different place.

I think the information is great. However, I believe that if you just make
one overview page with all the LyX information, that would be better. Now,
you need to look at two different pages, which is no fun. So, put the
screenshots in to the timeline, or the timeline into the screenshots.

Some versions do not have screenshots, but that's ok for now.

>   I would like also to put online all the info I have regarding the evolution
> of lyx file format during the different lyx versions.
>
>   Comments?

Fix the above to put dates and info on the screenshot page first, and put
a link on the News site, because what you have now is enough.
You can always do the rest later, but it should not block the release.

Best regards,
Asger