Martin Vermeer wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 03:59:29PM +0300, Martin Vermeer spake
> thusly:

>> Thanks Angus. This confirms what I was thinking and what is now
>> under construction. This stuff is about to get a little simpler
>> soon :-)
>>
>> - Martin
>
> First try...

* insetbibtex.C:
+       Box b(
+               center_indent_,
+               center_indent_ + dim.wid,
+               -dim.asc,
+               dim.des
+       );
You wan't win any friends for this sort of fancy indentation.

* Why #include "box.h" in insetbibtex.h, insetfloatlist.h? Box is not
mentioned in the header file.

* why "Box::contained" and not "Box::contains" ? Seems odd to use the
past tense here ;-)

* insetcommand.C, insetinclude.C:
+         set_label_(false), button_box_(0,0,0,0)
Why not have a default Box constructor (Box::Box()) that does this.

What is the rationale behind this use of Box? Do you plan to use it
consistently? Ie, pass a Box argument to things like the painter
functions.

Probing the thought process,
--
Angus