This script now replaces
        using namespace abc;
with the appropriate
        using abc::xyz;
function calls.

It's ability is due entirely to its ability to parse the compiler error
messages, so it is tied intimately to g++.

It doesn't pick up things like atoi, getcwd where the lyx::support name
matches a system function. Ditto, it doesn't pick up things like
        class AutoSaveBuffer : public ForkedProcess {
where ForkedProcess is in namespace lyx::support. In both cases, because I
didn't bother trying to work out what the compiler error message was.

It also occasionally inserts crap.
        lyx::support::one;
why???? Shrug.

However, the fact that it has fixed 164 files and I have had to intervene
manually in only 35 of those makes it a success in my book ;-)

As before, this uses the external file compile_utils.sh that I posted the
other day...

--
Angus