Rob Lahaye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Lars Gullik Bj?nnes wrote:
>> Rob Lahaye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> | Either way.
>> | As it is now, CVS doesn't compile :(.
>>
>> ... on your system.
>
| Have I missed something?
| Is LyX developped for one particular system, or a particular
| subset of systems only?

No.

but your statement "CVS doesn't compile", is not true in general, It
is only true on your system and systems like that. (And I have no idea
what kind of system that is.)

I'll certainly help getting things to work for you. (Just forget the
trivial case with the assert.) But the onus will be on you to check
that a certain "fix" resolves the problem.

In this specific case an include of <cassert> would (should) work.
Please test it.

--
        Lgb