On Wednesday 08 October 2003 12:07, Angus Leeming wrote:
> Mark van Rossum wrote:
> > THe attached valid latex file, leads to bad lyx code.
> > (Only option is to kill lyx)
>
> Nasty. Hundreds of
> ERROR (Paragraph::DepthHook): no hook.

  But not with current cvs. :-)

> Ok there are lots of problems here. First, (fighting back ;-),
> underscores are generally regarded as not valid in label entries.
> \label{fig_comp}

  Yes this seems to be the problem,

> Note to José: could lyxrevert insert a comment layout instead?

  That is too much work. Technically the problem is that comment is a layout
in 1.3 and an inset in 1.4. You need to consider lots of cases to get them
all right.

  For the 1.3 -> 1.4 step I took care of all the corner cases, the inverse
would be even more complex.  So I chose the easy path. :-)

> Maybe someone else can ascertain where the real bug lies in the relyx
> output that leads to the original 'no hook' problem.

  I think this bug is declared in the BUGS file of reLyX.

--
José Abílio

LyX and docbook, a perfect match. :-)