On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 05:43:30PM +0100, John Levon wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 05:47:59PM +0200, Andre Poenitz wrote:
>
> > > We've been through this before.
> >
> > So?
>
> So the whole thing has been done to death. Read the archives ....
>
> I'll never agree to such a broken interface, but I do not have the last
> say.

What is "a broken interface"?

The thing we have now (Row has approximately container semantics plus
two special exceptions)?

Or something with container behaviour without exceptions?

> As long as you agree to fix all the bugs when they get reintroduced 5
> years down the line due to lastPos() having a crazy API.

This is probably proper English but please do me the favour and cut it
into two or three sentences to make it palatable for me.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have,
nor do they deserve, either one.     (T. Jefferson or B. Franklin or both...)