On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 11:33:59AM +0200, Christian Ridderström wrote:

> Another question is what version of LyX the students should work with...
> it could be frustrating working with the CVS version since it's in a very
> fluctuating state (e.g. sometimes it doesn't even compile).

I disagree. I think the CVS version is perfect for them to work on.

It's perfectly valid for them to fix compilation problems as they arise.

How will the list communicate with lyx-devel? One idea is for them to send
their patches to their professor for review before sending it over to this
list.

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)