Martin Vermeer wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 01:55:45PM +0100, Andre Poenitz spake
> thusly:

>> > Action 236 is LFUN_INSET_APPLY, which appears neither in text3.C
>> > nor in factory.C.
>>
>> Is the LFUN_INSET_APPLY handler in BufferView_pimpl::dispatch
>> handling it?
>
> No, I checked and it isn't even getting there.

It is an LFUN that I introduced I think (don't have the sources to
hand). It is invoked indirectly.

The frontend passes
        LFUN_INSET_MODIFY "citation" "leeming03"
to the core.

If we are modifying an existing inset then we grab it. Something like
(don't have the sources to hand)
        InsetOld * inset = Dialogs::get_active_inset("ciataion");
        inset->dispatch(LFUN_INSET_APPLY, "leeming03");

If we are not modifying an existing inset we must first create it.
        InsetOld * inset = new InsetCitation;
        inset->dispatch(LFUN_INSET_APPLY, "leeming03");
        bv->insert(inset);

HTH,

--
Angus