On Monday 17 November 2003 16:56, Martin Vermeer wrote:
> Attached. Work in progress, but getting better... more logical now and
> more parametrized.

  That is true.

> If everybody thinks this is going in the right direction, I'll put it
> in tomorrow.

  But I don't know if this is the right direction to follow, or if we should
follow an inset based solution.

  I do not have any problem with the inner tag, I agree with you here. Also
this can be extended to latex easily (although not a measure in itself, it
shows the usefulness of a feature).

  My grip is with the LabelTag. Why?

  In first place I think that should be an inset, it does not make sense to
say that we define the term as being the first sequence that was hard-spaces
in between.

  That complicates the code, in lots of places.

  What I would like to see, the template feature that Jean-Marc discussed some
time ago, where everytime that you inset a description layout you would get
an empty term inset and you write inside its content without the need to
resort to stupid tricks as using hard spaces.

  Comments?

> - Martin

  You have been doing an exclent work, please continue. :-)
--
José Abílio