It has some real problems IMHO. We need to be careful here.

What are people's future plans in this regard ? I know its already been
discussed wrt how the inset should look, but I have real issues with
this stuff being in the Insert menu at all. I'd muich rather see text
style being a submenu in Edit. But since this is really only a halfway
house to what we really want, that might not be suitable. But it's
slightly weird to have some completely different UI for handling logical
styles from physical settings, as we have currently.

regards
john
--
Khendon's Law:
If the same point is made twice by the same person, the thread is over.