Angus> * I think that I would like to give the External inset dialogs
Angus> the ability to rotate, resize and crop their data. This
Angus> involves additions to qt/QExternal* and xforms/FormExternal*
Angus> only.

Angus> That would make InsetExternal an almost-drop-in replacement for
Angus> InsetGraphics. (Wouldn't handle "subfigure".) Jean-Marc stated
Angus> that he thought that this would be the wrong way to go but I'd
Angus> like to try it out anyway.

Did I say that? I remember not liking a rotate inset, but having
external insets being able to do that would be nice. Actually, I
thought you already did that :)