Angus Leeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| This isn't how doxygen works.
>
>>         void getWord(CursorSlice & from, CursorSlice & to,
>>         lyx::word_location const);
>
| \param is used so:
|         /** General description of the function. Followed by
|             \param from start looking from here.
|             \param to   stop looking here.
|             \returns foo bar.
|          */
>
| If you want to include 'from' and 'to' in the general description:
>
|         /** Find the word under \c from in the relative location
|             defined by \c word_location.
|          */
>
| See the difference?

I think you did the exatly same mistake some time ago... :-)

RFC: Should be begin adding those \param stuff to _all_ functions
taking parameters? And use **UNDOC** (or some other marker) when we
have no documentation for it? Similar for method description? Would it
be helpful, or just wasted effort?

--
        Lgb