John Levon wrote:

> It's quite because nobody *except* Andre is capable of writing any code
> (and Alfredo a bit, he's clearly some kind of genius) *

Unfortunately not, just very determined to have a version of LyX see the
light with my name on it, sometime ;-).

I also think that the worst seems to be over, and we can all try to become
familiar with the code again to fix regressions without *all* of it
changing daily under our feet.

Nevertheless, in difference with AndrÃ's view it would seem, I think that it
will be very hard to bring 1.4 to the 1.3 status in term of regressions,
and we'll need all the help we can get...

Alfredo

*: Nice and timely birthday present, thanks ;-)