Georg> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> [...]
Georg> Not much. The stuff related to #605 is

Georg> s/buffer\.temppath()/buffer.getMasterBuffer()->temppath()/g

Georg> in ExternalSupport.C.
>>  But how do you deal with normal export? If file foo1.lyx includes
>> dir/foo2.lyx and foo2.lyx has an external inset bar.dat, the name
>> should be exported in latex as dir/bar.dat, shouldn't it?

Georg> This was indeed a missing case in my test file. I thought it
Georg> should have been bar.dat.

Actually doing this kind of things right is the on of the main
motivations for the patch in #605

Georg> The patch is probably wrong here for the graphics inset too.
Georg> I'll have a look.

OK.

Georg> What I forgot to say: I did not include the "Let's pretend we
Georg> are the master buffer" stuff because I did not understand why
Georg> it was necessary.
>>  What is that?

Georg> I shoud really look things up before I write ;-( I meant this:

Georg> + // if we are doing a real file with body, even if this is the
Georg> + // child of some other buffer, let's cut the link here. +

OK, the motivation for that is when you have a master document with
several chapters and you decide to print only one chapter. This
chapter has to become a master document just for the time of latex
generation.

Does this make sense?