Andre Poenitz wrote:

>> We should do the same for ParIterator.
>
> You could do me a favour by having a look at ParIterator and merge this
> with DocumentIterator. Of course a slim wrapper around DocumentIterator
> would be fine.

It is less trivial than I thought: DocIterator is inset-based and
ParIterator is ParagraphList-based. So we have problems for instance in
CutAndPaste, where the text is stored as a ParagraphList and not an inset.
Probably a solution would be to iterate over (for textclass changes, back
pointers) only after inserting the text into the document. Alternatively,
we could put the ParagraphList into a temp inset. What would be better I
don't know.

Alfredo