John Levon wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 10:16:48PM +0200, Andre Poenitz wrote:
>
>> That'd be indeed a shame. But as all the change tracking code sits
>> around in a corner somewhere it 'only' takes someone who knows how it
>> used to work to cobble it together...
>
> Last I looked, fixing it would require some non-trivial core changes I'm
> afraid. I forget what it was we needed.

IIRC, there were several problems with DEPM and with tracking of
breaking/merging of paragraphs (but you fixed some of these by just "not
tracking" the breaking/merging)

> The original code had some pretty ugly hooks already...

But it is a good feature nevertheless.

Btw, last time I've looked at it (when I've made the changes to lyx::find),
it wasn't unusable.

Alfredo