Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> I know I brought this up the last time... but what was the
> conclusion of the discussion?
>
> To move do inside lyx-devel? Or to keep it as a separate module that
> is not disted with lyx-x.tar.gz?
>
> The motivation is to get rid of the cvs commands done when doing a
> "make dist"

Given that docs is half the size of po (which I guess is distributed
with the generated files)...

$ du -ks docs devel; for dir in devel/*; do test -d $dir && du -ks
$dir; done
10820   docs
53716   devel
6508    devel/boost
676     devel/config
20      devel/CVS
540     devel/development
568     devel/images
500     devel/intl
7124    devel/lib
212     devel/m4
488     devel/patches
20568   devel/po
76      devel/sourcedoc
12684   devel/src

However, don't you think that it would be nice to distribute
per-language rpms containing just the po file and any translated
docs? Given that there should really be a en.po now that JMarc has
ASCIIfied the translatable strings, it would even be consistent to
have a lyx_en.rpm

--
Angus