Lars> So what you are saying is: "Sure why not put docs in lyx-devel,
Lars> won't make much of a difference anyway."?

Yes, I think that it would be much simpler.

Lars> I do not think I will do any cvs magic to copy the files over,
Lars> just make a doc dir (we have it already) and copy the doc files
Lars> there. We will loose history for those files, but otoh we will
Lars> still have lyx-doc. (and we should never use HEAD there again
Lars> only the existing release tags/branches).

That's OK.

Lars> Does anyone oppose this move?

Not me.