Andre Poenitz wrote:
On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 07:37:00PM +0900, Rob Lahaye wrote:

I'm suprised nobody is upset about this!?!

Using a provider with a good spam filter helps a lot.

Bleh! This is about preventing spam, not how to filter it....

PS: I wish I could use my anti-spam email address for this, but lyx
doesn't allow me.  My 'anti-spam' email address bounces back, since
it's fake; ...

This is considered rude behaviour in some parts of the net...

Rude? When communicating with a public mailing list? The mailinglist should be the medium of communication, not the personal email addresses. And in this context I'd rather be a little rude and prevent spamming, than also being polite to spammers....

Ah, well, I made my point. If noone else cares, then let it be.

Cheers,
Rob.