Edwin Leuven wrote:
> i hacked together elementary booktab support for the stable tree (was
> fed up with the ERT in my documents...)

That's great (this one was also high on my personal TODO plan, beneath
tabularx). For 1.5, I'd like to add a "style" selection in the tabular create
dialog and in the tabular dialog itself (options "classic", "frameless",
"elegant" or whatever non-latex name for booktabs there is).

I think that you should disable vertical lines and add some gui for
\addlinespace. Apart from that, the patch looks very good IMHO.

Regards,
Jürgen