On Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 10:22:46PM +0100, Alfredo Braunstein wrote:

> >       - the wheel mouse doesn't work for navigating the document;
>
> it seems to work here. There's still the problem that the finest scrolling
> is 1 par...

  As I have told you in another message, I'm using xforms to test this branch.
  This bug seems related with the behaviour of the scroll bar. For small
documents it shows as a single element.

  For the User Guide it occupies only 60% of the right border and when I use
the wheel mouse it goes down as it should, but the navigation is wrong. This
is it move the scroll bar as it should but then since the scroll bar is
wrong...

  I hope you see what I mean. :-)

> >       - PgDn goes down one line;
> >       - PgUp is a noop;

  I know that you are working on this but now the behaviour of PgUp it is
even funnier. ;-)
  It goes down to the end of the document and once there it as a cycle two
period between the last line and the previous. You are a genius. ;-)

> These two are next in my list
>
> >       - any cursor movement seems to trigger a screen redraw?
>
> fixed

  As I have told you it feels a lot smoother now. :-)

--
José Abílio Matos
LyX and docbook a perfect match. :-)