> We use it for more than beer. We use it for sleigh rides as well (and
> I have a scar to prove it.)

Good and bad for you, then :)

> Anyway it is all about making developing LyX easier.

Sure.

> btw. Did we make a hard decision on where to have the meeting this
> year?

Uhoh. I forgot to tell everyone that it may be hard for me to make it in
Poland. I'm going there in February, and while it might be imagineable for me
to go there again in late 2005, I'd rather not to. I mean if people are
worked up for going to Poland then sure I can stand by my word, but if there
are other equally good places then I'd rather see the meeting take place in
another equally good place :).

Heck, if you are all very very worked up for going to Poland *and* are willing
to find cheap online fares (that I could afford [TM] :) from Columbus, OH
(CMH) to Poznan, PL (POZ) sometime late 2005, then why not. Will make my life
easier, or rather my wife's. I bet she likes spending time with our now
6-month daughter rather than hunting fares online.

I doubt there will be anything reasonable in the summer, and I want to have a
vacation here in the U.S. this summer anyway. Maybe October would be good.
Then I could go there for a say 7 days and make it happen. Anyway as soon as
I have the tickets the decision will be final, given a blessing from my
wife ;]

Maybe i just need some cheerleading, I don't know. I'm lazy towards anything
"non-critical" these days. That's what sleeping 5-6 hours a day everyday
makes you :)

Cheers, Kuba Ober