Asger Ottar Alstrup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
>> Well then I am full of FUD, and as we have seen if you don't speak up
>> before something happens... after the fact it is too late...
>
| Tell you what: This wanker is going to continue commiting things
| behind your back that I consider obvious monotoneous progress until
| you can find an example which you disagree with. And at that point, I
| guess you have to pull the plug and steal my karma!

That is another thing I don't like. We have been fairly good lately at
letting all the other know what we are doing and posting patches to
the list. I am not saying that the boost stuff needed patches to be
posted, but a heads-up would have been nice.

| So, I'll be stretching the obviously correct rule to the limit, but
| I'll not cross it too much.

And if you don't post any patches¹ at all I will pull the plug.

¹ Or let us know what you are doing.

--
        Lgb