Uwe,

thanks for the reply. Impressive that the documentation is there and I just
need to follow it. I looked at the site before, but I did not find it too
useful for me. I looked at it now again and....I was not even able to find
the table page you refer to from the wiki starting page.

How would I navigate to these useful tricks...? Is there a similar directory
like at http://www.texnik.de/ ?

Thanks,
Rainer