Martin> Is this a new feature? Or a regression fix?

Don't now  :)

Martin> As you seem to know these things, I'm sure you also know a
Martin> really code-efficient way to do this :-)

In math_nestinset.C::doDispatch, I see plenty of code setting cmd to
LFUN_FINISHED_RIGHT in such cases. I supposed the feature is supposed
to exist already but does not work anymore. This is probably the
reason why pageup/down is trapped in math insets (see my other post).

I am not able to follow the logic, though.