On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 09:50:36PM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:
> Kayvan A. Sylvan wrote:
> >Anyone have a look at this? It's been a while since I have actively
> >done Literate Programming with LyX and I have need of this functionality
> >again.
> >
> >What happened with the error boxes?
>
> I think that they died and were replaced by Alfredo's ErrorList. See
> src/frontends/controllers/ErrorList.C and ControlErrorList::goTo. In
> other words, you have a single dialog to help you navigate rather than
> a multitude of "error insets".
>
> >Angus, do you know (or know who might know)?
>
> Why blame me? :)

My friend, (you should always be wary when someone begins this way) ;-)

My dear dear friend,

I am not blaming you, I am merely acknowledging that you know far far
more about the code base than I, and if you don't know, you might be
able to point me to someone who does. :-)

> Does this help you track things down?

Sure. Now I know who to blame. ;-) ;-)

Alfredo, can you take a quick look and see what needs fixing in the
literate programming related code?

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)