Angus> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote: I went a slightly different route:
Angus> LyX was originally a Unix application, but now runs natively on
Angus> Windows and Mac OS X as well thanks, in part, to the
Angus> cross-platform Qt GUI libraries.

Angus> I wonder if that shouldn't be "...cross-platform Qt toolkit." ?

Yes.

Angus> Slave driver!

I would not know what to put in there... You can maybe find a subslave to
do it.

Angus> I played a little with README.Win32 and README.Cygwin last
Angus> night. I'll try and knock together something coherent over the
Angus> w/e.

Thanks.