Angus> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote: README.Cygwin is pretty trivial.
Angus> Attached. OK?
Jean-Marc> So is that a README or an INSTALL file?
>> And I forgot to say that the file is fine.

Angus> How can it be fine when we don't even know its name?

I would have acknowledged you are a nice guy even if I did not know
your name.

Angus> Personally, I'd say that we should call this README.Cygwin. It
Angus> doesn't provide enough detail to be a useful INSTALL but tries
Angus> to provide a 'feel' of what is needed to create and use the
Angus> thing.

I would think that README is a file for the user (maybe someone who
has installed a binary distribution), whereas INSTALL tells how to
compile.