Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> Angus Leeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> | There appears to be a problem with some of the web pages. Eg
> | http://www.lyx.org/about/credits.php
> | http://www.lyx.org/about/blanket-permission.php
> |
> | Warning: Directory system set up for just ONE level
> | ofsubdirectories. See main start.php3 file
> |
> | This page used to display properly. Anybody know what's changed?
> |
> | Note also that there's a spelling mistake in the warning:
> | "ofsubdirectories".
>
> They all neet a goot look over to work properly with php 5.

<sigh>
Lars, sometimes your upgrading is just half-baked, y'know! Upgrade by
all means, but get people on board before you do it and they'll be
willing and able to help you resolve these problems. Breaking our
interface to the outside world and then just leaving it broken is
frankly ridiculous.
</sigh>

Seriously, could you not revert www.lyx.org to PHP3/4 for now and set
up a sandbox running PHP5 where we could resolve these problems?

--
Angus