Luis> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>>  >>>>> "Luis" == Luis Rivera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Luis> And then it failed almost at the end of compilation. I attach
Luis> config.log and error.log reporting the errors...
>>  Didn't you forget them?

Luis> Yep. I realized as soon as I clicked on `send'...

Luis> They're on the lists now, but as binaries.... weird...

Luis> Did you get them? Otherwise, I'll try again using .txt

I got them, but then had to leave. From the brief look I had, it seems
you should add
#include <cerrno>
at the beginning of src/message.C