Christian Ehrlicher has told me that he's resolved many of the outstanding issues with the "Cue Tea"/Win code that were introduced by the backporting of some official Qt4 code into their code base.

I thought, therefore, that I'd upload a snapshot of the current LyX 1.3.x CVS tree to http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/LyX137pre

Windows users please try it out. If you're happy with it then I propose to announce it to the lyx-users list sometime soonish too.

I'm aware that this executable does not resolve all outstanding issues. In particular, it won't work on Win95 (some weird path problem) and there are problems parsing the list of BibTeX references on opening the citation dialog if the BibTeX database has a "path with spaces".

Luis, I'd be interested to see what happens on your Win98 box...

Regards,
Angus