The new "latex Errors" Error dialog box has some problems:

- It always jumps back to and highlights the first error when I go back to the
main LyX window, regardless of which error I clicked on in the dialog box.

- It makes it hard to edit the text, as it keeps the (first) error
selected/highlighted, typing anything deletes the error text.

- Cntl-G no longer selects the next error. This may be intentional, but it
seems that it would be very handy if Cntl-G brought the latex errors dialog
to the foreground and jumped to the next error.

--
John C. McCabe-Dansted
Masters Student