Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> | >We should be very wary of using anything else than native.
> | >
> | I agree. But it might be useful in some special cases. (I just wanted
> | to mention it in case you don't know about this option)
>
> But I do... I am just been through a conversion of a 15 year old cvs
> repo of some 14GB is size.... We have researched _a_lot_
> We have some ~100 daily users (developers) of this tree.

Well, given that you're the expert... ;-)

Could you require configure.ac to have unix-style line endings please
because autoconf just throws up on it otherwise. This is the only file in
the entire repository that appears to need this setting.

Of course, making the change isn't much use since the autotools available
for MinGW/MSYS can't cope with LyX's bleeding edge code.

--
Angus