Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Enrico> Well... I had to manually add -DQ_CYGWIN_WIN to the defines in
> Enrico> the Makefiles in src/frontends/qt2, but only because I didn't
> Enrico> want to reconfigure.
>
> I think this is something that should be set in qglobal.h. Are you
> sure they got the name right? Isn't it Q_OS_CYGWIN?

Yes, I am sure. It really is Q_CYGWIN_WIN and it is used in qglobal.h
to discriminate between X11 and WIN. Here is how it is used in qglobal.h
(Q_OS_UNIX gets defined too when Q_OS_CYGWIN is defined):
#elif defined(Q_OS_UNIX)
#  if defined(QWS)
#    define Q_WS_QWS
#    define QT_NO_QWS_IM
#  elif defined(Q_OS_MACX)
#    define Q_WS_MACX
#  elif defined(Q_CYGWIN_WIN)
#    define Q_WS_WIN
#  else
#    define Q_WS_X11
#  endif
#endif

It is also used in qt_windows.h to bring in some defines, but it should
be defined when invoking the compiler. This is done when configuring
with -platform cygwin-g++-win32.

--
Enrico