Joost Verburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> About dictionary uninstall:
> In order to be able to uninstall a dictionary, you'll need to keep track
> of all filenames of that dictionary. If your shell script can write some
> temporary file that contains:

> ${COMMAND} "${DIRECTORY}dicfile1"
> ${COMMAND} "${DIRECTORY}dicfile2"

Hmmm, you mean that NSIS can't grab the list of files in a directory itself?
(It's been a long time.) Just to be certain I understand, given a directory, so:

$ ls
accounts  dos2unix.sed  foo .txt  unix2dos.sed

you want output, so:

$ ls | sed 's/^/${COMMAND} "${DIRECTORY}/;s/$/"/'
${COMMAND} "${DIRECTORY}accounts"
${COMMAND} "${DIRECTORY}dos2unix.sed"
${COMMAND} "${DIRECTORY}foo .txt"
${COMMAND} "${DIRECTORY}unix2dos.sed"

Right? If that's the case then the command below would look in directory 'de'
and output a file 'ls_de' containing all the files in 'de':

ls de | sed 's/^/${COMMAND} "${DIRECTORY}/;s/$/"/' > ls_de

Angus