Am Samstag, 4. März 2006 19:50 schrieb Lars Gullik Bjønnes:

> Why not use change the name of the file? Add a prefix or suffix or
> something? No playing around with the file extension.

A suffix _pre was the solution of João. That lead to the passing around of
the for_preview flag that I did not like.
Adding a suffix or prefix is not possible with the converters currently,
because the name is always automatically choosen: basename + extension of
the format.

> Or is it not possible to choose the exporter explictly, but must be
> done through file ext?

The other way round: The desired format determines the file extension.

Georg