Abdelrazak> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
> [...]
Abdelrazak> Or we can just statically compile until Qt4 is in the
Abdelrazak> distribution. By the time 1.5 is out, I am sure that all
Abdelrazak> distrib will have it.
>> We are not only aiming at people who have a distrib that is less
>> than 6 month old...

Abdelrazak> That's what I said we could provide statically linked
Abdelrazak> library for those who don't want to (or can't) install
Abdelrazak> Qt4. But I really fail to understand why he could install
Abdelrazak> LyX but not Qt4.

The problem is to make it easy for contributers to build binaries for
us. Also, I suspect that a Qt3 application will blend better in a
Qt3-based environment than a Qt4 one (themes...).