Abdelrazak> Juergen Spitzmueller a écrit :
>> Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
>>> If you talk about the gtk and qt4 frontends I agree but when I
>>> look at the qt2 frontend, I don't see much development in cvs
>>> history in the last two years.
>> Perhaps because we think it is quite mature as it is? We surely did
>> some polishing. You'll notice that if you compare 1.3 and 1.4.

Abdelrazak> Of course there are many wonderful improvements wrt 1.3 I
Abdelrazak> am not denying that. But if you think that the reason why
Abdelrazak> the qt2 frontend stalled after the polishing is that it is
Abdelrazak> mature as it is then we should not add any new feature to
Abdelrazak> it, should we? just kidding ;-)

The fact that the qt2/3 frontend did not see big changes is not
related to Qt3 limitations. It is just what happened.