Michael Gerz a écrit :
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

Abdel, Georg is removing the switch only for the cygwin compiler
not mingw.

But that is what Abdel wants. Or did I misunderstand anything?

I was maybe not clear... Please do the change for mingw also.

It is wise to remove the option for mingw? I think we are linking against a gettext and libiconv version that was (most likely) built by MSVC or another Non-MinGW compiler.

I forgot about that. Are we linking with libiconv or just using iconv.exe? Same question for gettext.

https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=389183

Says that the lib is compiled with mingw so this should not be a problem.

I really need this option to be removed for the qt4 frontend when compiled with mingw. The correct solution would be to remove the option only for the frontends/qt4 directory but I don't know if this is possible with m4.

Do we have an m4 expert on the list?

Abdel.