Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>>> Ok, where is the tar.gz? If this is only a Win test build of
>>> 1.4.xSVN then say so.

> Angus> ??????? I think you need to get some rest ;-P
>
> You could name it lyx-1.4.1-snap20060319 to differentiate it
> from pre versions which are formal releases of in tar.gz form.

Remind me again who suggested I run with this "pre" tag?
   http://article.gmane.org/gmane.editors.lyx.devel/55101
I'm kinda putting words in your mouth I knnow, but it
does read to me like you're endorsing the idea.

Anyway. Whatever. I find that the whole discussion is something
of a storm in a tea cup. Sorry for feeling a bit bruised.

Off to do some official work...
Angus