Angus> I'm kinda putting words in your mouth I knnow, but it does read
Angus> to me like you're endorsing the idea.

Yes, and I did not object to the name at the time. But I am able to
recognize a valid objection when I see one...

Angus> Anyway. Whatever. I find that the whole discussion is something
Angus> of a storm in a tea cup. Sorry for feeling a bit bruised.

You should make sure you do not keep your tea cup too close to
yourself. If a storm happens to start in there, there is indeed a big
risk of getting burnt ;)