Dear list,

I am not sure if others will like this idea. When I edit a long file,
it may be troublesome to locate and continue from where I was working
on, after the file is re-opened. I would be happy if lyx can
automatically goes to the page at which lyx was closed.

I can think of two ways to do this:

1. (More intrusive). Remember the location under .lyx and jump to it
when a lyx file is opened. I think this is what vim is doing.

2. (Less intrusive). Save bookmark with the lyx file. A user can save
bookmark, close the file, and go to the bookmark after the file is
re-opened.

Cheers,
Bo